Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Legal Notice
All notices from Davis Tractor Parts to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to Davis Tractor Parts shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:
24263 Antioch Road
Andalusia, AL 36420
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to Davis Tractor Parts five (5) days after the date sent.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
Davis Tractor Parts
24263 Antioch Road
Andalusia, AL 36420
Copyright © 2016-2017 Davis Tractor Parts. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2016-2017 Davis Tractor Parts. All rights reserved.
- Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Davis Tractor Parts and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Davis Tractor Parts believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Davis Tractor Parts and its subsidiaries.
- Generally, you can visit our websites without entering any personal information. On certain pages, we may ask you for personal information to fill an order, provide a service, or carry out a transaction that you have requested.
- For online and phone orders we need your name, payment information, shipping information, and any contact details in order to ensure the safe and proper delivery of your merchandise. This allows us to process your order and provide info about your order status. Delivery information may be provided to UPS or USPS or selected carrier to provide for delivery of your order.
- Online order information is transmitted to us via secure encryption process.
- We do not sell, rent, or release your information to other third parties.
- If you wish to change, correct, or update your information, or review any concerns, you can send the change in writing to the address here.
- Policy changes will be posted on this page.
- We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express as methods of payment for USA and international orders.
- Money orders and cashiers/certified checks are accepted for USA orders only.
- NO C.O.D., personal checks, or charge accounts.
- Sorry, we do NOT have any printed catalogs. The online catalogs are all we have at this time.
- Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the information on this website is correct, mis-prints or typographical errors may occur. Davis Tractor Parts cannot be held responsible for any errors.
- Unless noted as Restoration parts (made to OEM specs), Parts are new after-market parts (unless stated as rebuilt or remanufactured) designed to replace the original parts. Parts are NOT manufactured by original equipment manufacturer and are not sponsored, affiliated or otherwise connected with any major tractor brand. Brand names are used for identification purposes only.
- Shipping & Delivery
- The shopping cart feature makes shopping easy, just click to add item, and then check out. Shipping charges are calculated as parts are added to the shopping cart.
- This shopping cart program is NOT set up to calculate the freight charges for expedited shipments (Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, or 3 Day Select), Alaska, Hawaii, US mail, or international shipping charges. (expedited orders are shipped at what it costs us).
- Orders from outside of the continental US should be called in to us (or email us for quote in advance), and will be shipped at the prevailing rates.
- We typically ship via UPS Ground (street address required for UPS--No PO boxes) or USPS Priority Mail. We do NOT ship FedEx.
- We will NOT be responsible for damage to wheel rims or bumpers delivered by UPS.
- In the event of damage to any shipment, please contact us immediately (must notify us within 5 days). Please save all of the original packaging for inspection by shipper!
- Inspect your shipment carefully upon receipt. Errors or shortages must be reported in 5 days.
- Not responsible for any shortages that are not reported within 5 days of receipt, or if package opened by third party.
- Shipping charges are not refundable and return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
-Unless otherwise instructed we will fill all back orders as soon as merchandise is received by us.
Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Davis Tractor Parts is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
- The shopping cart program does NOT calculate international shipping charges. Please email us with the parts you wish to order, and we will calculate international (anywhere outside US) shipping charges. For online orders, we will calculate shipping charges and email you for approval before processing/shipping the order.
- Please contact us by email or fax ONLY for international orders. Due to expense of international phone calls and language barriers, all replies will be by email only.
- Customs/Duty Tax and Brokerage Fees--- Customer is responsible for any brokerage/import/customs/tax fees to your country. We do not know what those charges may be. Please contact your country's officials regarding these fees.
- Parts are warranted for 90 days unless otherwise stated. Call as soon as possible if a part malfunctions.
- Davis Tractor Parts reserves the right to inspect any item prior to granting warranty.
- Warranty does not cover items broken or damaged by the customer or third-party.
- Axles, spindles, and front axle support/pivot pins are NOT covered by warranty when installed on tractors with loaders.
- Returned Hydraulic, Power Steering, and Fuel pumps will be checked by our returns department. Any pump found with contamination inside or with blown seals due to incorrect installation or rotation in the wrong direction will not be warranted. Any pump found or found to have been taken apart or modified will not be warranted.
- Warranty covers only the parts. Warranty does not cover diagnostics or labor. It is the responsibilty of the installer to check components before and during installation. When a third party is involved in installation of parts from Davis Tractor Parts, only the product is warranted and the warranty does not extend beyond the point of installation.
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by abuse, mishandling, accident, improper installation or application, the malfunction of another component or part of any device in which the products installed or with which the product interfaces, or extend to products which have been modified or repaired by anyone other than the manufacturer.
-Neither seller nor manufacturer shall be liable for any loss, injury, labor, crop, or damage, direct or consequential, arising from the use of, or the inabilities of the product. After use, the user shall assume all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith
The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Davis Tractor Parts makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Davis Tractor Parts SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Davis Tractor Parts BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
-- OR Depending on State --
The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by Davis Tractor Parts.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Davis Tractor Parts is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not Davis Tractor Parts.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by Davis Tractor Parts, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although Davis Tractor Parts tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
- Return Policy
RETURNS & REFUNDS
- All returns must be sent to: Davis Tractor Parts, 24263 Antioch Road, Andalusia, AL, 36421.
- If the return is due to an error on our part the re-stock fee will not apply and return shipping charges will gladly be refunded.
- The customer is responsible for shipping when returning merchandise. Returned parts will not be accepted unless postage/shipping charges are prepaid (Returns sent C.O.D./freight collect will be refused.)
- A copy of the sales receipt and reason for return must be included with the returned item. Items being returned must be in new and saleable condition and purchased from Davis Tractor Parts within the preceding year. Returns should be returned in the original packaging. Fragile items should be well padded and insured for their value.
- Parts will be inspected before a refund is issued.
- Any merchandise returned for reasons other than defect, damage, or error on our part will be subject to a 15% restocking fee after 15 days from the date of original delivery. A 50% restocking charge will be applied after 6 months from date of original purchase. No exchanges or refunds will be issued on merchandise after one year from date of original purchase. (Re-stock fee does NOT apply to defective/damaged items.)
- NO refunds will be issued for damaged, modified, painted/sanded/re-finished, or lost parts.
You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in (link to Payment Options). Davis Tractor Parts reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.